- 1.1. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website.
- 1.2. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
- 1.3. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
- 1.4. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- 1.5. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
2.0 USE OF THIS SITE
- 2.1. You have a full non-transferable and revocable right to licence to use this site in line with the terms and conditions of use for such actions as; getting valuation data, website statistics, visitors analysis (based on countries, ),number and nature of backlinks etc.
- 2.2. We also prohibit actions such as tempering with site functionality, changing underlying software code, assessing our servers etc. similar actions are also prohibited. Specific features that may be available to you may require registration or subscription or permission from the administrators.
- 2.3. If you want to register or subscribe for such services/features in our website, you must agree to provide the correct and current information about website and to always update such information if any changes occur on your part.
- 2.4. The user is entirely responsible for any activity that occurs under his or her account and keeping password safe and secure.
- 2.5. The site will not, in any way be responsible for any damage or loss of any kind incurred as a result of your website or link being hacked due to failure to comply with this section.
3.0 USER SUBMISSIONS
3.1. Your posts, comments, questions, reviews, suggestions made during contact with us etc becomes our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
- 3.2. You must not carry out any illicit submission of any website that may mislead us or our third party as to the origin of any submission.
4.0. ACCESSIBILITY TO OUR WEBSITE
4.1. You have the full rights to use our website at all times.
- 4.2. We reserve the right to terminate our site at any time without any prior notice for the purpose of improvements, maintenance or factors beyond our control.
5.0 LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- 5.1. Any link to other site should not be seen as a partnership or endorsement or guarantee that the site is legit.
- 5.2. In any case that the user follows the link, he or she does so at his or her own risk.
- 6.1. Without any prior notice to you, we have the rights to alter or terminate the terms and conditions or revoke any of your rights granted under it if you are suspected to have violated our rules.
- 6.2. Upon any termination of this agreement, you shall immediately cease all access and use of our website till further notice.
7.0 DATA PROTECTION
8.0 INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
- 8.1. You accept that the information posted on our site is intended for information purposes only and subjected to change without notice and should not be taken as a representation, guarantee or warranty.
- 8.2. On a final note, compromising your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions of use, to any third party is prohibited unless otherwise.
- 9.1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- 9.2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
10.0 COPRIGHT NOTICE
- 10.1. Copyright (c)  [qocall.com].
- 10.2. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions: we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
- 10.3. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and other materials on our website are reserved.
11.0 BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) Send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) Temporarily suspend your access to our website;
(c) Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
(d) Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
(e) Contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
(f) Commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) Suspend or delete your website from our website.
- 11.2. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
- 12.0. Third party rights
- 12.1 These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- 12.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
For any suggestions, comments or issues as regards to this terms and conditions or the website in general, you can contact us at [email protected]